| - Digital & Analog electronics Design
- Real-Time Embedded Software
- Project management & Technical support
- Safety experts
- Standards & Certifications
- Prototyping & validation solutions
|- Design Methodologies
- Reusability, COTS, Portability & Traceability
- Capitalisation & Continuous improvement
- Quality of Development process
- Responsiveness, Confidentiality, interpersonal skill
CIR & CII Approval for 2015-2017
Sep 2015: Participating at eNOVA 2015, booth A51
Feb 2015: Participating at B2B meeting Tech'Innov
Feb 2015: Participating at NI Days
Dec 2014: Participating at ARM Technology Symposium Europe
Nov 2014: Present at "Assises de l'Embarqué"
Nov 2014: Present at MIDEST Event
Oct 2014: Present at World Nucleat Exibition
Sep 2014: Present at eNOVA Event
Sep 2014: Present at Intelligent Building System Event
Jun 2014: Participate at ALTERA Embedded Symposisum
Jun 2014: Present at SMART GRID Event
May 2014: Participating at B2B meeting Industries-Days
Apr 2014: Present at MEDTEC Event
Apr 2014: Present at CEA's day "From Research to Industry"
Apr 2014: Present at RTS-M2M Event
In order to manage projects under safety constraints, CIELE put in place a Quality framework "R & D” in its Design Center.
With our way of working, from our aerospace and railway experiences, we can support critical safety developments.
With this experience, CIELE can offer specific supports such as:
According to the domain, following standards are applied: